iPhones have became a trend in this present day generation. Since it's first release on 29th June, 2007, it has not left the list of Top Ten Expensive phones.
Following the release of the new iPhone 12, I'm guessing you think it is the world most expensive phone. But let me shock you now. Continue reading.
5. Goldstriker iPhone 3GS Supreme ( $ 3.2 m) : This phone costs 3.2 million dollars.
It was produced by Apple and designed by a renowned jeweler, Stuart Hughes and his company, Goldstriker.
The phone is made of 271 grams of 22 carat of pure solid gold. It has a total of 200 diamonds, 53 for the Apple logo.
The power button is made of 7.1 carat diamond. It was specially made for an Australian businessman.
4. iPhone 4 Diamond Rose ( $8m) : Diamond Rose was produced by Apple and extensively designed by Stuart Hughes.
It has 500 diamonds of 100 carats, the Apple logo gets its share of 53 diamonds. The chest is made of a 7 kg block of granite. So far, only two of this phone have been produced.
3. iPhone 4s Elite Gold ( $9.4m) : Produced by iPhone and designed by Stuart Hughes. It has 500 diamonds of over 100 carats.
The rear panel is 24 carat gold plus the Apple logo of 53 diamonds.
The chest consists of a Platinum block, original dinasour bones and rare stones.
2. Black Diamond iPhone 5 ( $15.3 m) : This phone was produced by Apple. Stuart Hughes the designer worked on this masterpiece for 9 weeks.
It is made of 135 g of 24 carat solid gold. The Apple logo is designed with white diamonds.
the usual 53 pieces. The phone was designed for a Chinese businessman.
1. Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond ($ 48.5 m): It was just an ordinary iPhone 6 manufactured by Apple.
And then it was designed by Falcon ( I know you though it was Stuart again).
Its panel is either rose gold or platinum The Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 was manufactured in 3 colours ;
Blue Diamond ( $32.5 m), Orange Diamond ( $42.5 m) and Pink Diamond ( $48.5m).
Only Nita Ambani, wife to Mukesh Ambani, Asia's richest man owns this phone.
I hope you enjoyed the airtcle. Don't forget to share.