The step-by-step guide on how to make liquid soap is explained here on this page. This article is for everyone who wants to know the benefits of liquid soap,
In case you are familiar with soap making from scratch, you will probably know that solid soap is made with sodium hydroxide and that liquid soap is made with potassium hydroxide (KOH). Combining a potassium hydroxide solution with various kinds of carrier oils.
In this article, you will learn the importance of liquid soap and a step-by-step guide on how to produce it. Liquid soap is created by combining oils with potassium hydroxide (KOH), which can be purchased from Etsy.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make your own soap.
- 1. Add grated castile soap to boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- 2. Add washing soda and stir.
- 3. Add liquid castile soap and stir.
- 4. Let the mixture cool, then add essential oils.
- 5. Transfer to a repurposed soap dispenser.
If you are facing any challenge in this article, I recommend you visit here for more guidelines