Many Android smartphones have large amounts of storage, but sometimes the storage space gradually becomes smaller due to the many different files we download to our phones every day.
So when a memory card is needed because of low cell phone memory. If you have 4GB, 8GB, etc., this is still not enough as you will still run out of space over time.
In today's article, I'm going to show you how to expand your tiny SD card to a maximum of 128GB. At least this memory card size is still sufficient for the average smartphone user.
In order to be able to expand your SD card to 128GB, you will need to follow all the steps below.
NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS:
1) smart phone
2) SD card at least 4 GB.
3) Find Es Explorer and download it.
If you have met all the requirements, follow the steps below.
1) Check your SD card on your smartphone.
2) Go to your applications menu and open the newly installed es explorer.
3) Tap Android internal storage and folder name. From there, hit data.
*Now create a new file name (.det file) and save it after naming it. See the photo below
4) Now open (det file) and open it with a note editor. You will see that it is empty inside.
5) Finally, type (Make large 131072MB) and tap Save.
Now restart your device and check your storage. You will now see 128GB. This way, you won't have to buy a memory card anymore.
Never format a memory card. If you do, you will return to the standard size.
If you're having trouble with the above process, please use the comment box. I will reply as soon as possible.
Please kindly share this article, if you find it useful