Very many men do not seems to realise that ladies do take note of men's appearances in general,let alone their own.
We are now going to take a look at 7 'DON'T in the dress pattern/combinations that ladies tends to dislike in men that do not seem to give room for a possible continuity in dating,as first impression,they say,matters a lot.
They are as follows;
1) Wearing of suspenders along side with belt: It is old fashioned to put on a suspender and yet a belt,as we are in modern days. You will be viewed as old fashioned.
2) wearing different colour of shoes and belt: You are not expected to this. Rather, same colour of shoes and belt is ideal and more fashionable.
3) wearing an unkept beard/hair: you are supposed to get a hair-cut and a clean shave, as it makes you look handsome and smart.
4) Wearing an offensive smell: Coming on a date with a fowl smell is a complete turn off fir a lady,particularly on a first date. Remember you are to make a first impression,you need to smell good by having a good bath applying roll-on and perfume, for ladies are very sensitive to offensive smell.
5) wearing low-waist pant/trousers : This can be perceived by most girls as childish and seen also that a guy is not responsible and un-serious.
6) Traditional attire top on a plane trouser/pant :This is obviously not fashionable to combine,as such does not say well of your dress sense.
7) wearing a face-cap on a tradional attire: For crying out loud,we not in the 18th century.This combination is very wrong and will definitely turn a girl off.