DSTV Uganda Contacts – Customer Help Line and Contact information… DSTV Uganda contact details for those in search of how to reach DSTV for enquiries, complaints, customer care numbers, and easy self-service are in this article.
DSTV Uganda Customer Care, DSTV Uganda Contacts, Dhttps://kenrrylite.com/category/articles/page/2/STV Uganda Address, DSTV Uganda Website, DSTV Uganda HELP LINE, DSTV EAZY Self Service, How To Use DSTV Self Service, Activate Your DSTV, Other Ways to Pay for DSTV Subscription”… are in content.
DSTV is one of the best-paid satellite TV services, owned by Multichoice, and broadcasted to many African Countries including Uganda? As a user, you might run into some issues while using the service and you wish to contact the customer service of DSTV Uganda for help, the official contact details of DSTV Uganda are here to show you how.
DSTV Uganda Contacts
Before using the contacts below, please check the frequently asked questions to be sure the solution to your issue has not been provided already.
To use some of the self-services listed above like activating your DSTV and Paying for a subscription you will need to have your:
- your smartcard number,
- the surname used in purchasing DSTV and
- the mobile number provided.
- The smartcard number can be found on your DSTV smartcard or on the red sticker under your decoder.
Other services are basically necessary information useful for any DSTV subscriber.
To access DSTV’s self-service you would need internet ACCESS
- enabled computer or mobile phone.
- The DSTV self-service portal address link is https://selfservice.dstvafrica.com
How to Pay For Your DSTV Subscription
- Visit DStv eazy service payment page (https://eazy.dstv.com/pay).
- The DSTV Account for your country will load
- Click on the payment method you prefer to get guidelines for making payments.
- The smartcard number is essential for processing your payments
- To activate your subscription after payment, send “RA Smart Card Number” to 30333.
- For example, if your smartcard number is 0123456789, text “RA 0123456789” to 30333.
How to Check your Subscription Expiration Date and Account Balance
You can easily check when your subscription will expire as well as your account balance using text messages, DStv eazy service online, and DStv mobile app.
- With Mobile App: Dstv mobile app homepage contains the due date and account balance.
- Using SMS: Text “DD Smartcard number” to 30333.
- Online Method: Sign in to the self-service page >> Account >> You should see your account balance and current subscription expiry date.
Contact the dealer nearest to your location.